Fabric Requirement updates to multiple patterns:
In the following patterns the fabric requirements state that you need 1/2 yard of fabric 1, 2, and 3 for the twin size blanket. You actually need 5/8 of a yard (22.5 inches) of these three fabrics.
- Building Blocks quilt pattern
- Barnyard Bash quilt pattern
- Polar Opposites quilt pattern
- Pirate Posse quilt pattern
- Mermaid Marina quilt pattern
- Forest Fairy and Friends quilt pattern
- Cowboy Corral quilt pattern
Under additional size guides on page 13: In the table for the baby blanket cutting instructions the boxes for fabric 5 are blank. The should read as follows:
- What is being cut: building blocks B & C
- Cut (all dimensions are width x height): cut 2: 10" x 15"; cut 2: 5" x 15"